Amazing experiences that remain in the body and mind for a long time. Treat yourself to an unforgettable yoga weekend in the magnificent Lofoten islands and book your package today!
The weekend includes accommodation in a traditional and newly renovated fishermen cabin, ‘rorbu’, breakfast, lunch and delicious 3-course dinners in unique surroundings in one of Norway’s best preserved fishing villages. Or maybe you would like to try our authentic Italian pizza in Oriana Tavern? You will also get to experience the sea with our guided fishing trip where you get the chance to catch the famous Lofoten cod. A bucket-list item for many.
Your Yoga-instructor for the weekend is Anette from House of Movement. The classes are suitable for both beginners and the more experienced.
Being close to nature brings calm and relaxation. Movement is medicine for the soul and strengthens both body and mind. In combination this is the recipe for a magical weekend getaway to recharge. We practice yoga, experience nature, enjoy delicious food and visit the Arctic Spa.
15. – 18. September
- 3 nights in a ‘rorbu’, including breakfast
- Welcome gift
- 5 yoga sessions with skilled and inspiring instructor
- Guided fishing trip 2,5 hrs
- Relaxation in our sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Guided historical walk in one of Norway’s best preserved fishing villages
- Lunch and 3-course dinner in Restaurant Karoline every day
Remember to bring your yoga mat, warm sweater and socks for relaxation
Total price for 1 person in ‘rorbu’ cabin:
NOK 12 990