Are you ready for an adrenaline-filled weekend with raw nature experiences and surfing in spectacular surroundings north of the Arctic Circle? Join us on a surfing course in the Arctic Ocean!
The weekend includes accommodation with breakfast for two people in one of our beautiful fisherman’s cabins, as well as a two-day surfing course with recognized and certified instructors. Surfing experience from the past is not required, the courses will be adapted according to experience. You will be well taken care of by skilled instructors.
After magical days of surfing, you enjoy ‘aftersurfing’ and relaxation in our sauna and outdoor hot tub overlooking the beautiful Vestfjord. The package includes meals in unique surroundings with pizza and beer tasting in warm and traditional surroundings at Oriana Kro, a hot lunch on Saturday, as well as a 3-course dinner at Restaurant Karoline. You will also experience the exciting history of Nusfjord with a guided historical tour of one of Norway’s best-preserved fishing villages.
Surf the waves while watching the mountain peaks around you covered in snow. Book today and have an unforgettable experience and a memory for life!
- Accommodation in beautiful fisherman’s cabins
- Fantastic and raw nature experiences
- Arctic surfing
- Meals in unique surroundings
- Skilled instructors
- Relaxing outdoor spa with spectacular views
- True storytelling from Nusfjord and Lofoten
- Unforgettable memories for life
- 2 nights in a fisherman’s cabin, including breakfast
- Welcome pack at the fisherman’s cabin
- 2 days of surfing with a recognized instructor, including bonfires, hot drinks and snacks on the beach
- Real Italian pizza and beer tasting with sommelier in warm and traditional surroundings at Oriana Kro
- Aftersurf with hot tub and sauna
- Guided historical tour of Nusfjord – one of Norway’s oldest and best preserved fishing villages
- Hot lunch Saturday
- 3-course dinner at Restaurant Karoline Saturday night
- Transport to and from surfing
Total price for 2 people with accommodation in a fisherman’s cabin: NOK. 11 950, –
Supplement for single bed 2 nights: NOK. 1 500, –