Join photographer Even Tryggstrand for a photography workshop in the breathtaking Lofoten Islands of Norway and stay at Nusfjord Arctic Resort, one of the most beautiful and luxurious resorts in the Arctic.
Nusfjord Arctic Resort is situated on the stunning Lofoten Islands, a cluster of mountainous islands northwest of Norway. It is the perfect place to immerse yourself in this magical landscape.
The workshop is led by Even Tryggstrand, a renowned photographer who has spent years capturing the beauty of the Lofoten Islands. He will guide participants through a range of techniques, from mastering your camera settings to understanding how to capture the unique light of the Arctic. Even will also provide instruction on composition and post-processing, helping participants to create stunning images of this incredible landscape. This workshop is suitable for people with experience with the camera and new beginners.
Each night, participants and Even will go through all the images taken during the day, get feedback, and learn how to edit their photos. Bring your computer, and be sure to have the programs needed to edit your photos. We will use Lightroom in this workshop.
- Transportation to and from Leknes airport
- Accommodation in your own, rorbu, during the whole workshop
- Breakfast, packed lunch on site, and 3-course dinner at restaurant Karoline during the entire stay
- Professional photographer who has a close follow-up with each participant from morning to night
- Reviews and feedback of the photos taken each night
- Transport around Lofoten to find the best locations for photography
- RIB-tour with our captain, who will show you places few others have been. Maybe we will meet the killer whale or the sea eagle?
- Access to outdoor sauna and «stamp.»
27. March – 1. April 2023
Limited participants (maximum 5 participants)
(Price includes accommodation and food)
(to book you need to pay 15% of the price in advance)
What to wear and bring?
Since we will spend a lot of time outside, you must bring appropriate winter clothing. Three layers usually do the trick, but you might get away with two layers depending on the temperature. The average temperature will be between 0 and 2 degrees Celsius in March and April. Remember to bring gloves, a hat, and warm shoes, as well as a headlamp and spikes.
You will need to bring your own camera equipment. As for lenses, we recommend bringing a fast ultra-wide angle lens for landscape and auroras and a telephoto lens. You should also bring a tripod.
About the photographer
Even Tryggstrand is a 39 years old landscape/travel photographer based in Tromsø, Norway. With a passion for the arctic environment and is most known for his Northern lights photography. His work can be seen on his Instagram profile @eventyr, which has become one of the most popular personal profiles in Scandinavia about travel/landscape photography.