Are you dreaming of experiencing the northern lights – nature’s most spectacular phenomenon? This is your chance!
Join our skilled photographer in the exhilarating hunt for the northern lights. Seeing the elusive Aurora Borealis dance across the clear winter sky is a magical and unique experience you will never forget.
The weekend includes accommodation and breakfast for two persons in one of our lovely fishermen’s cabins: ‘rorbu’ and two nights of Northern Lights Safari with our inspiring photographer. The package also includes meals in traditional and cosy surroundings, with our famous authentic Italian pizza and wine tasting in Oriana Tavern, a warming lunch on Saturday and a 3-course dinner in Restaurant Karoline.
After breakfast following an exciting night of hunting for Aurora Borealis you get to unwind and relax in our sauna and outdoor hot tub. Our fishing vessel ‘Elltor’ with captain Jan Martin will take you out fishing Saturday and you can enjoy your own ‘catch of the day’ for dinner which our dedicated chefs will prepare for you.
Book your northern lights experience today!
- Accommodation in a traditional and refurbished ‘rorbu’
- Northern lights safari
- Extraordinary nature experiences
- Meals in unique surroundings
- Guided fishing trip
- Skilled and inspiring photographer
- Relaxing Arctic Spa with amazing views
- Storytelling from Nusfjord and Lofoten
- A ‘bucket list’ experience and a memory for life
- 2 nights in a ‘rorbu’, including breakfast
- Welcome gift
- 2 nights of Northern Lights Safari with inspiring photographer, including warm drinks and snacks
- Authentic Italian pizza and wine tasting with sommelier in the coy and traditional surroundings of Oriana Tavern
- Guided fishing trip 2,5 hrs
- Warm lunch Saturday
- Relaxation in our sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Guided historical walk in one of Norway’s best preserved fishing villages
- 3-course dinner in Restaurant Karoline Saturday night
- Transport to and from Nusfjord during the Northern Lights Safari